The Monster Jam Pit Party provides the ultimate opportunity for an “up-close and personal” experience that allows fans to meet the competitors and enjoy a wealth of activities designed for all ages. Each year, the Monster Jam World Finals provides the biggest Pit Party worthy of a championship event. Highlights include driver autographs, an Entertainment Zone, main stage activities and interactive displays for all fans.
Friday, 10:00 am - 2:30 pm (Double Down Only)
Fans that purchase the Double Down Package have exclusive access on Friday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm. During this time, Double Down fans can participate in the first driver autograph session 10:30 am - 1:00 pm, enjoy the Double Down BBQ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm and walk the Monster Jam World Finals track 12:30 - 2:00 pm. Fans will be required to show their Double Down credential to enter.
Friday 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm & Saturday 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Free to fans possessing an event ticket*. The Pit Party features over 100 Monster Jam trucks and drivers, including all Monster Jam World Finals competitors. Drivers will sign autographs during designated times. Other highlights include interactive displays, various kids’ activities, Graffiti Zone, thrill acts, Monster Jam Ride Truck, photo opportunities, Main Stage interviews and contests, and more. NOTE: Fans will be required to show their event ticket to enter.
*Must have a Friday, 2-day or Double Down ticket to enter the Friday Pit Party. Must have a Saturday, 2-day or Double Down ticket to enter the Saturday Pit Party.
Double Down Fans get into the Saturday Pit Party early
Double Down Fans may enter the Saturday Pit Party at 10:00 a.m. when they show their Double Down Credential at the designated pit party entrance.
RiDE zone at World Finals XIX
Now is your chance to get behind the handlebars of a dirtbike or ATV! New in 2018, the Monster Jam Pit Party at this event will feature the RiDE zone! RiDE is fun for all ages and includes multiple activities such as- learning how to ride on an ATV and Dirtbike on dirt courses, Dirtbike and ATV virtual reality experiences, a balance bike course and technique trainers! Look for the big RiDE inflatable tunnel and come learn how to RiDE at the Pit Party!
Fri. 2:30 - 5:30 pm; Sat. 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Did we mention it’s FREE? Once you are into the Pit Party, the RiDE zone is a free experience!
- No Gear Required – we have everything needed to make sure kids have a great time and stay safe
- For kids that have never been on two wheels before and are under the age of 5, we have a unique Strider bike area to get kids on two wheels!
- Don’t miss their “moto photo” area! Get on custom technique trainers with full size race bikes and get your picture taken!
- If you pre-registered, please bring valid form of ID and your QR code that was emailed to you.
- If you've just experienced RiDE and want to know more, visit MyFirstRide.org
- If you’re interested in volunteering, click here for more information.